JSON Variables

Mehwish Hayat Talks To Media for the First Time After Recent Controversy

 Mehwish Hayat is Pakistan’s talented and extremely gorgeous film and TV actor. Mehwish Hayat has performed in multitudinous hit diurnal and flicks including Dil Lagi, Mere Qatil Mere Dildar, Na Maloom Afrad, cargo marriage, Jawani Phir Nahi Aani, Punjab Nahi Jaungi and London Nahi Jaunga. suckers love Mehwish Hayat’s on screen presence and acting chops. 

 


Mehwish Hayat Addresses To Media for the First Time After Recent Contestation
Mehwish pic credit Google 


 

 Mehwish Hayat Addresses To Media for the First Time After Recent Contestations 

Well, lately, the JPNA actor had to face a contestation due to the alleged false allegations which were levelled by an critic. After the allegations, the netizens started to take the names of many actors including Mehwish Hayat. Mehwish Hayat has come up with a videotape response after the recent contestation. It's for the first time that the actor has spoken on the matter. She said, “ I have noway allow that my time will start like this, I did n’t know that I would be visiting court but then I am, well, I approached to the court because of the allegations on my character. I'm done with similar false allegations. Me and my family had to go through a lot of internal pain due to these false allegations. I refuse to allow this to be, a many people have made this a hobbyhorse to put down the women of assiduity, no one has the right to put allegations on me and I would take legally action on these allegations.

 

Mehwish Hayat Addresses To Media for the First Time After Recent Contestation
Pic credit Google 

 Mehwish Hayat said that she has now lost her temper and tolerance and has taken the legal help in this regard.

Read more updates about BollywoodLollywood, Hollywood, RumorsTrending and social Media Stars.

aima baig

lollywood

pakistan new song

pakistan new movie

mehwish hayat

sajal aly

ahad raza mir

sajal ali

o rangreza

chhalawa

aima baig age

aima baig engagement

aima baig hot

punjabi gane pakistani

lollywood actress

mehwish hayat twitter

mehwish hayat sexy

sajal aly husband

latest lollywood news

sajal aly and ahad raza mir





Post a Comment

0 Comments