JSON Variables

Ducky Bhai takes offence to Irfan Junejo’s comment on the trend of ‘involving wives’ in videos

Vlogger and YouTuber Irfan Junejo explains why he is currently inactive on social media, particularly YouTube,  and his reaction has sparked Ducky Bhai – although Irfan later clarified that his views were wrong is not aimed at anyone specifically. 

Ducky Bhai takes offence to Irfan Junejo’s comment on the trend of ‘involving wives’ in videos

Irfan, who appeared on Daniyal Sheikh's The Art of Content Creation podcast, said that unlike others, he doesn't want  his wife, marriage, family or  other private matters to be his vlogging content, however, this immediately increases his followers dignity and viewers. 

 

  Although Irfan was not given a name, Ducky took offense and tweeted that his followers were the same even before the wedding. "Brother, stop falling into this trap. Irfan Junejo has already cleared up the misunderstanding on his Instagram Stories by saying he doesn't speak to anyone," user Ducky replied in his sarcastic tweet.


 

 “No one but me did a honeymoon vlog in Pakistan in 2023 and no one but Maaz made a 'say yes to his wife' video not using his marriage to gain audiences as Irfan claims. 

 "Although I still love Irfan. No offense. I just wanted to make my point clear.Ducky Bhai was Ducky Bhai before and after his marriage. I made as much money before and after I got married, and I got millions of views sitting in a chair playing a video game when vlogging wasn't even on my channel," she said. 

 

 The controversy started when As Daniyal, the podcast's host, asked Irfan about his YouTube inconsistency, "I'm a little disappointed because I don't think YouTube has a metric for paying a YouTuber for the time they put into a video. YouTube, particularly in Pakistan, is working on an algorithm where posting videos every day increases viewership.Now if I post every day I get 5 million subscribers but what am I gaining every day and  I get back to the same state  where I have to post a video saying "I'm leaving"? Irfan said, adding he was concerned about the lack of quality and the harm to health. 

 

 Vlogger added that his goal now is to find alternative sources of income through his Instagram and TikTok platforms so  he can work on ideas close to his heart on YouTube. "Basically I know  my audience for the ideas I want, it's very niche. For example, I want to make a food documentary about the  people who make the best biryani in Karachi.


Even with the simplest jobs, this takes at least two weeks. My platform is  huge too, but even then the video won't get more than 200,000 views compared to "Say Yes to Woman for 24 Hours" videos, he said. 

 I cast no shadow on anyone, neither call the Creator bad nor good. I only talk about what the public prefers," he explained, adding that in recent years there hasn't been a single video on YouTube - created by local vloggers - that can praise the storyline, the music, the creativity, the process Thoughts or direction 

 

 “For me, YouTube has become a dead end.The main channel is mostly movies I've made or movies that require  my family, something I'm not comfortable with," he concluded, adding that at one point he became so obsessed that he even got involved with a wedding or Birth of his nephew began to think of these personal events as "content" for the public and that's where he drew his boundaries.



Post a Comment

0 Comments