JSON Variables

Here is Why Hassan Abid Deleted His, Instagram and TikTok Account and also YouTube.

 

Hassan Abid may be a sensible Pakistani TikToker and YouTuber who had various followers. Hassan Abid was magnificently noted for his TikTok transition videos. folks wont to decision him transition king. Hassan Abid was conjointly on YouTube. He has around 254 k Instagram followers and he has simply deleted his YouTube and TikTok accounts that had followers in Millions.

Here is Why Hassan Abid Deleted His TikTok Account
Credit to reviewit.pk


Well, the tiktoker left creating TikToks and deleted all his account as a result of he has gotten a non secular waking up which wasn't sudden. The social media influencer and model conjointly requested his followers to delete all his videos as a result of he doesn’t wish anyone to derive pleasure the sin thanks to him and therefore the circulation of his videos can more increase his sins. Hassan Abid wrote a really long note about his religious awakening, he told the fans, “This is what really affected my life and target-hunting Pine Tree State to the proper path (shared a psychological feature video). For all of you, as a viewer, this can be fulminant however I even have been considering this for a protracted time. this can be known as Jariyah Gunnah like once ever I die and left all these items behind than this may cause increase in my penalty and thats why i'm requesting you all to delete all my videos plz. and that i hope you guys will perceive and learn from all this. this can be why I left all social media platforms as a result of i'm the explanation that cause you to all hear the songs and conjointly make you evildoer by paying attention to it and which results in the rise in my sins too. I deleted my accounts with tons of followers, I regret nothing and can ne'er regret, you must also not be having any drawback thats why i'm requesting you all to delete all of my videos”

Post a Comment

0 Comments